Note: Info about the JCPenney Credit Card has been collected by Cardgist to help consumers better compare cards. The financial institution did not provide the details.
If you are a JCPenny card user, this article will help you in easing past the hurdles of the stress of JCPenny Credit Card bill payment. New users will also learn how to happy for JC Penny Card without checks. You will get all the information you want about what services and pecks this card offers.
JCPenny Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank. This bank was formerly known as GE Capital Retail Bank. So, when looking for how to make your credit card payment, apply for a card, you should look nowhere else than this institution. The steps below will guide you on how to complete your JCPenny Credit Card Payment online and through Mail.
You will also get comprehensive help from customer service through this article. Without wasting more time, lets us get started.
JCPenney Credit Card Review
You can save close to 15% in your Initial purchase with this card
JCPenney Credit Card provides its users initial savings of up to 15%. Though this is not the best reward we could have expected from a store credit card. But it is still not the worst.
You will need to note that these savings of up to 15% are not opened to all purchases. You can only be this reward when you buy items like clothing, shoes, and accessories.
Other purchases qualify you for a 5% discount and others aren’t eligible for any savings.
Get shocking valuable ongoing rewards – With JCPenney Credit Card, you get $10 for every 200 points you accumulate. Each $1 you spend qualifies you for 1 point. While other cards providing companies pay a penny for every point, JCPenny pays $0.05 per point. So you need 200 points to qualify for a $10 reward.
Special Offers for Frequent Shoppers – If you are a frequent shopper with this card, you stand a chance of qualifying for more discounts. You just need to spend $500 or above in a calendar year to be get qualified.
Improve Your Credit Score and Other Offers – Applicants just need a “Fair” credit score to get qualified for this card approval. Also, the JCPenney store card is built to help you improve your credit by making you spend as little as possible.
Get Promotional Financing – With JCPenney Credit Card, users can get deferred interest within 12 to 24 months on qualifying purchases. There is also the option of non-differed, equal monthly payment financing with 0% interest for up to 36 to 60 months on qualifying purchases. Minimum purchases are required.
JCPenney Credit Card’s Rewards Details
- This card offers a 15% discount on your initial purchase of some selected item – Shoes, apparel, accessories, jewelry, salon products, furniture some home uses. You get 5% off for some selected electronics/electric gadgets, modern bride Design Your Ring, smartwatches, and Tempur-Pebic.
- Each $1 you spent gets you 1 point for qualifying purchases, up to a maximum of 2000 points in a one time purchase.
- Every 200 points get you $10
- You get an extra discount and reward when you reach a Gold or Platinum status using your qualifying purchases and points.
- Get your email address available to receive your $10 reward through your email.
- JCPenny Card Regular APR – 25.99% (V)
- Purchase Intro APR – 0% for 12 – 60 months
- Transfer Intro APR – Balance Transfers Not Allowed
- ANNUAL FEE – None
- Card Additional Info
- MAX LATE FEE – $38
- MAX OVERLIMIT FEE – None
- MAX PENALTY APR – None
- GRACE PERIOD – 23 days
- ONLINE RESPONSE – No
- CASH ADVANCE APR – N/A
- CASH ADVANCE FEE – N/A
- FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE – N/A
- SMART CHIP – No
JCPenny Credit Card Payment Online or Through Mail
- Pay Bill Online – If you are a user of this credit card and have activated your card online, you can pay your bill for JCPenny Credit card by login into your account click here. Follow the process to complete your bill payment online.
- Pay via Mail – For those that choose to pay their bill using the mail format, this step will guide you on how to go about it. Send JCPenny Credit Card Payment to the address below;
JCPenney Credit Card
P.O. Box 960090
Orlando, FL 32896
JCPenny Credit Card Contact Customer Service
There are instances where you will need to speak to a customer representative. If this is your case, you can contact JCPenny Credit Card Payment /Contact Customer Service person through;
JCPenny phone number – 1-800-877-1342
If you are still having any other issue with the card, you can contact the bank through their phone number above. Those that misplaced their card, record stolen card or activation issue, you can contact the bank online, via phone, or write them a mail.
Things to Note About JCPenny – Frequently Asked Questions
How much is the JCPenney credit card APR?
This is subject to change. There is no fixed value. But as of now, the JCPenney Credit Card APR stands at 25.99% (V). It is almost the same as every other card out there, though, it is not the best interest rate. The best thing to do when using this card is for you to pay off your balance monthly. Those that don’t carry balance have nothing to do with paying that interest rate.
I will also advise those that have gotten good credit and wants low APR to apply for Discover It Cashback, Capital One QuickSilver or Wells Fargo Platinum
Where can I use my JCPenney’s credit card?
You can use your card at any store of choice. The only thing there is your rewards. You can only redeem your points at JCPenny Stores.