Check EZ Link Account Balance – Here is the full step by step guide to Check EZ Link Account Balance online without any hustle. You can check at instance.
EZ-Link is a smart-card system used in Singapore. While it is primarily used to pay public-transit fares, some retail outlets, such as McDonald’s, accept EZ-Link for smaller transactions. There are numerous ways to check the balance of, or to increase the value on, your EZ-Link card.
- Find a general ticketing machine (these are usually located where EZ-Link cards are used including Singapore Metro, or MRT, stations). Insert your EZ-Link card into the machine to see the balance remaining on your card. You can also add funds to your card at the machine.
- Visit the passenger-service counter at any MRT station. The service representative will be able to tell you the balance on your card.
- Check retail outlets. Most 7-11 stores, and some booksellers such as Bookhub and Pacific Bookstore, provide top-up machines for EZ-Link cards. You can check your account balance there as well.
- Purchase an EZ-online reader. If you have a personal computer and an Internet connection, you can plug in the reader and check your EZ-Link card balance online.
- Log on to the EZ-Link webpage. If you have your EZ-Link card number, you can check or add to your balance from anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Call the EZ-Link offices. While the corporate offices are not specifically dedicated to providing customer service, if you have no other options, they will be able to locate your account information for you.
Check EZ Link Account Balance – Download Mobile app
The EZLink mobile app is a pretty easy way for you to manage your EZLink card (or cards, you baller).
You need to register for an account with your NRIC and then add your EZLink cards to it by entering their 16-digit CAN number on the back. Cards that are linked to your NRIC should simply appear on the screen too.
- Perform a quick EZLink balance check
- Check the transaction history of each EZLink card
- Disable a lost EZLink card
- Enable EZLink auto top up i.e. EZ-Reload
- [Only for NFC-enabled phones] Top up your EZLink card
Also checkout wellsfargo.com/activate