Check American Express Gift Card Balance – If you have an American Express gift card, you’ll want to know your balance before using it to make sure you have enough to cover your purchase. You can check your American Express gift card balance in one of two ways. American Express Gift cards do not require activation; the activation is basically completed along with the purchase transaction. However, since you’re asking about activating an American Express Gift Card, you might also be interested in the three things below pertaining to the Amex Gift Card Americanexpress.com/confirmcard -AMEX Activate
You can use your American Express Gift Card at merchants and retailers in the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands that accept American Express Cards. Know your Card balance before you shop. Present your Card to the cashier when paying for your purchase.
Methods to Check American Express Gift Card Balance
There are to methods to check the balance Amex gift card.
- Online [balance.amexgiftcard.com]
- Using phone number
To check balance of your gift card this method is most effective and easy to use. Just follow these steps by steps guide to check your balance.
- Visit American Express gift cards website here
- From the American Express gift cards website, click on “Check Balance”
- enter the 15-digit gift card number.
- Click “Continue” and you’ll be directed to a page
- that page shows you the remaining balance on your card.
- also you will find a list of all transactions made with the card.
Using phone number
Alternatively you can also check your amex gift card balance by calling their customer care service centre. To do so just follow these steps:
- To check your balance over the phone, call American Express customer service at 1-877-297-4438. You can also call the number found on the back of the gift card.
- Follow the voice prompts and enter the card’s number.
- Give the information asked by their representative.
- They will inform you all the details.