Here is the exact method to be followed to activate Commonwealth Bank Card i.e. Credit card or Debit card. The process is easy but you still need to be careful while going through process. There are two method by which you can activate your card. Which are explained in detail below.[lwptoc hideItems=”1″]
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia (abbreviated CBA or CommBank) is an Australian multinational bank with businesses across New Zealand, Asia, the United States and the United Kingdom. It provides a variety of financial services including retail, business and institutional banking, funds management, superannuation, insurance, investment and broking services.
Methods to activate:
Generally Commonwealth Bank credit card users or debit card users can activate the card using following methods. Activation process is simple and instant, But sometime it take maximum 24 hours to activate the card.
- Activate Commonwealth Bank Card Online
- Commonwealth Bank Card Activation Phone Number [13-2221]
- To activate your card online, you need to be registered for NetBank or the CommBank app
- Bankcard activation by dialing the card activation phone number will require a registered phone number linked to the CommBank account.
- You are suggested to keep Debit card or credit card along with personal details while activation process, which is required while activation.
Online | Activate Commonwealth Bank Card
Before you start with this method you must need a strong internet connection in order to complete all these steps successfully.
- First of all, the users need to visit its site Here in order to start the activation procedure.
- Click on option which is suitable for you like you need to activate commbank credit card click on activate credit card.
- Now Provide the required Client number and Password to log in to an online account.
- Select the available option Manage Accounts and Click on Activate my credit card.
- Provide the required card information such as Card Number, CVV Number, Card Expiry Date, Social Security Number.
- Agree terms & conditions and Submit to activate.
13-2221 | Activate Commonwealth Bank Card using Number
- Firstly, the users need to make a phone call on the toll-free number 13-2221 in order to start the Comm Bank credit Card Activation procedure offline.
- Then, the user needs to share their card details and personal identification as instructed by the instructor – card details like Credit Card or Debit Card Number, CVV Code, Expiry Date, Social Security Number etc and other required Personal details to activate the credit card through the phone.
- The users require to follow the prompts and your card will be verified and able to access soon.
This way you can activate you CommBank credit card, Visa Card and Master Card or any other card also.
Precaution to be taken after activation of comm Bank credit card
- Don’t store your PIN in the same place as your card
- Keep your card private. Don’t let anyone see it when you’re out in public.
- It’s a good idea to sign up for fraud alerts using your cell phone number
- It’s also a good idea to check your receipts against your billing statements to make sure everything adds up.
Also do checkout ho to activate capitial One Credit card