Here is the full method on how to activate your Royal bank credit card with simple steps. Basically there are two methods to activate your credit card. The first one is online activation ( www.rbc.com/activate ) and the other one is telephonic activation.
Royal Bank Of Canada popularly as RBC bank serves over 16 million clients. It is a multinational financial service in Canada. Credit cards at RBC are chosen depending on the user’s kind as it can be for personal use, business use, or student use. There are different types of cards like RBC VISA Infinite Avion, RBC Rewards VISA gold, RBC Rate Advantage Visa, and many more. Each of these cards has various benefits and features. Hence one needs to select any of them as per their requirements. Before the card activation process begins, one needs an RBC login id and password, RBC credit card and passcode provided by the bank for personal identification. It can help to have a quick and accurate activation process.
Process of Activation Of Royal Credit Card:
Online Activation Process[ www.rbc.com/activate ]:
The applicant can get done with an online application process in just five to ten minutes by downloading the mobile app or visiting the website.
- Go to www.rbc.com/activate. – click here
- Firstly one needs to select the preferred language, enter the credit card number, and select continuation to start the procedure.
- After that, he needs to enter the login id and password, and provide the personal identification number and lastly, select activate the card.
- Once a procedure is complete applicant gets a confirmation text.
Card Activation Through Phone:
You can call us at 1 877 900 5900 to activate your card. Remember that you don’t need to have access to Online Banking www.rbc.com/activate in order to activate your card online.
In this option, one needs to dial the customer care number and follow the instructions of the automated prompted voice. After getting connected to the operator, he needs to provide the card number and personal identification number to complete the activation process.
Activation using mobile app
If you are an RBC Mobile app user you can activate your credit card from the Accounts or Credit Card details pages. Select “Activate Now” and follow the on screen instructions.
- If you have access to Online Banking, sign in using your Client Card/Username and Password. Select your credit card on the Accounts Summary page. You will be taken to the Credit Card Account Details page, where you can select “Activate My Credit Card”. Follow the on-screen prompts.
- If you don’t have access to Online Banking, go to www.rbc.com/activate. While activating your card, you can also enroll in Online Banking, if you wish.
- If you want to activate your Personal or Business Banking credit card over the phone, please call 1-877-900-5900. For Private Banking credit cards, please call 1-888-769-2597.
As soon as your new card is activated, please remember to sign the back of the card. If you are replacing an older credit card, remember to destroy your old card.
RBC’S Partnerships That Provide Benefits To Its Clients:
- RBC ESSO VISA has partnered for gas and auto rewards.
- RBC World Elite Mastercard and WestJet RBC MasterCard help clients earn rewards for flights, hotels, and car rentals.
- For frequent shoppers, RBC shopper optimum MasterCard is the best to fetch discounts at stores and offline too
Just like this you can also activate your capitalone/activate
Thus, when the clients get new credit cards activated, it is always advised to sign on the backside of the card. Clients should dispose of the older card if replacing it with a new one. RBC can be contacted anytime for solving activation related issues.